Portal To Eriu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessions

+6
Kit
Caf13579
Kiamsc
Sam
Sarah
Rogdata
10 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Confessions - Page 22 Empty Re: Confessions

Post by Michael Mon 15 Jul - 11:45:04

B-B-But...RAMS! *Pushes a hiker off a mountain* THATS AWESOME! *Throws a fluffy kitten at the corner Rachi is in*
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 11:45:57

Kit, you should go out and take karate classes... And take lessons from CourageWolf meme...
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

http://aawr.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 11:48:29

Michael wrote:B-B-But...RAMS! *Pushes a hiker off a mountain* THATS AWESOME! *Throws a fluffy kitten at the corner Rachi is in*
Yeah, Aries is more manly than Libra, and Aries sounds fancy the greek god of war, Ares. Libras are just some scale thing... Libras are supposed to "Keep the balance of the universe" which sounds liike an important job, but so boring T_T
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 15 Jul - 11:50:54

that's better then a ram >_>,
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 11:52:04

Well, it's not as 'manly' as a ram... People over the internet have claimed that Libras are the most boring T_T
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon 15 Jul - 11:52:42

Oh my fucking god I can not breath x3
Kit
Kit

http://nekotokyo.deviantart.com/ & http://nyanekotokyo.tumbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon 15 Jul - 11:53:31

*Huggles the kitty* And I don't wanna take Karate.. It's just.. Not me surprisingly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon 15 Jul - 12:05:05

ahh/// i always feel like im late to these conversations and id like to say some things but i hate typing from my phone
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon 15 Jul - 12:08:09

*hugs sarah* it's fine~
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 12:35:35

My favorite pokemon is Missingno :3
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 15 Jul - 12:41:28

Mines Haunter Very Happy GO GHOST/POISON!
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 12:47:41

Missingno is a wonderful glitch pokemon <3
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon 15 Jul - 13:02:49

I off to bed. Night eue
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 13:07:07

Media's portrayal of the Zimmerman-Treyvon event:
>8th Grader Trayvon Martin is walking home in his graduation cap and gown
>Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman driving around in his Confederate Flag draped pickup
>Zimmerman spots Trayvon through the night by the glow of his halo
>The Klansman takes chase
>The football star nearly outruns him, but he is trapped by a "do not enter" sign
>Faced with certain death or disobeying the law, he makes his stand
>Trayvon attempts to reason his attacker, but the illiterate racist will have none of it
>Zimmerman steps out of his vehicle and asks "Any last words?"
>Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and replies "World Peace"
>"WHITE POWER!" exclaims Zimmerman as he unloads with his fully-automatic assault rifle
>If not for the Republican party he may have survived, but the skinhead's extended magazine, unfettered by their legislation unloads hundreds of rounds into the future Nobel Piece Prize recipient
>Zimmerman then bashes his own head into the curb repeatedly screaming "help me!"
>When he is finished, Hitler himself steps back into his gas-guzzling vehicle
>As Trayvon lay dying, the last thing he sees is the "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker disapear into the night
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fun fact.

It wouldn't have been in the news if it was another black dude shooting trayvon.

Black on black violence happens everyday.

Like in shitty African countries, even in your own American towns!!
For whose who don't know what is going on. Basicly a half hispanic half white man (Zimmerman) was watching a black young adult (Martin) because of suspicion, when Zimmerman ignored the police's suggestion not to follow him and got out of the car Martin started to physically assault him which in self-defense led Zimmerman to shoot him when Martin was on top off him. And now the liberal media and black community is bitching over Zimmerman just because the kid happened to be black and are portraying the kid as innocent while claiming Zimmerman is a racist murderer.
Racism is the dumbest bullshit I've ever dealt with.. *facepalm*
If Mr.Lincoln was here today to see this.. He'd shoot himself in the face.
-Trayvon was not some "innocent little boy with skittles and iced tea" and he didn't just "shoot him because he was black." He was a tall, well -built man (at 17 you are no longer a harmless little child) and had some sort of violent encounter with Zimmerman, injuring him significantly in the result. It's debatable who attacked first, but I doubt that a neighborhood watch man would just attack someone out of the blue like that. In my opinion, Trayvon probably attacked first. If I was attacked by someone who was younger, taller, and more powerful than me, I would do whatever it took to defend myself too.
-On the other hand, Zimmerman probably shouldn't have followed him, in hindsight. But he was just looking out for his community, and I can easily see how walking alone and scoping out houses in the rain could look suspicious.
-It shouldn't have ever been a race issue. He didn't just say "Oh, look, a black guy - better shoot him!" People need to stop turning everything into a race issue. If it were two white guys, the case wouldn't have been blown nearly as out of proportion. I feel bad for Zimmerman now, because I've already seen several cases people threatening to come kill him because they think he's just a "creepy ass cracker' and "racist" who murdered Trayvon in cold blood.

That's just my opinion. I don't believe that anyone was 100% innocent in this case, but, overall, I agree with the verdict.
Lets be honest here, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump and his fellow attorneys created a false narrative which spurred a debate about race. Crump essentially tricked the family and the media by having only release a picture (on the left) of Trayvon Martin to the public. So initially, the only picture the media had was this young 8-12 year old Trayvon Martin, when in reality he was 17 years old. In the meantime, the only released picture of George Zimmerman was this 250lb+, wearing a orange jumpsuit-like shirt.

People with idiotic perception and bias assumptions immediately thought this was a racist guy going after this little boy, when we all know the truth is very much different.

Now I feel bad for the family having lost their son and Trayvon Martin's final hour on Earth was ended the way it did. I also feel sorry for George Zimmerman for having to live in secrecy from this point on because some idiot will try to take justice in their own hands. George Zimmerman will never have the chance to live free.
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 15 Jul - 13:25:25

MEANWHILE, on Twitter...

Whats the one thing the media loves more than Barack Obama?
Riots.

Taste the rainbow. TASTE THE FUCKING RAINBOW.
Liam
Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 13:34:59

I wonder how 4chan is reacting to this...
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 15 Jul - 13:36:30

Ryan, here's my take on the Zimmerman case: For the longest time I was wondering what the problem was, I was thinking: "It doesn't matter if the guy he killed is black, white, blue, or purple, he killed a guy." For the longest time I didn't know about the "self-defense" thing, because the MEDIA DOESNT TELL YOU THAT, anyways, I believed he did kill the kid because, for what reason, I don't know, the gun was a bit much, I think he could of punched the kid off of him, but the fact there was a reasonable doubt, is the reason I believe he isn't guilty, the man should be left alone, and we should just worry about the next pointless hing we don't need to worry about.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 15 Jul - 13:38:24

Because apparently only whites can be racist? Sad
Liam
Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon 15 Jul - 13:40:13

The kid wasn't doing shit he just shot him cause he fucking racist. Anyway back from the best dinner ever.
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 15 Jul - 13:40:50

The media is also probably going to make Skittles seem racist next..
Liam
Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 15 Jul - 13:42:25

Okay to be fair, I do think green skittles are dirty, robbing all the stores, killing all the puppies, dirty, filthy, green skittles...
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 15 Jul - 13:42:27

Sam wrote:The kid wasn't doing shit he just shot him cause he fucking racist. Anyway back from the best dinner ever.
Why is anyone's mind would he have shot Treyvon for being black? If he was messed up in the head, do you think the neighborhood watch thingy would have hired the dude? Obviously he knew what he was doing. -_-
Liam
Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon 15 Jul - 13:44:49

I'm tired but I don't want to sleep And let me tell you what was going through that guys mind, I got a gun, oh look that kid is black I'm gonna fucking shoot him cause I'm a bastard. But I'm sure I only think this cause I'm not American
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 15 Jul - 13:48:24

Sam wrote:I'm tired but I don't want to sleep And let me tell you what was going through that guys mind, I got a gun, oh look that kid is black I'm gonna fucking shoot him cause I'm a bastard. But I'm sure I only think this cause I'm not American
That's fucking stupid Sam. Liam's right, why the hell would the neighborhood watch hire him if he were like that..
Would a neighborhood safety program hire a drug-addict? NO. So why would they hire a maniac? Oh thats right, they dont. Zimmerman is not guilty.

>Mexican guy kills a black teen from self-defense
>People thinks he's white, so they protest and spread it all over the news
>k, a shitload of people get killed from ghetto related stuff.( although i'm sad to see it)
>A shitload of black people get mad because the kid was black and start protesting
> I see it in the news
>"ITZ BCUZ HE WUZ BLACK" says a black woman
>Now more protesters come out from other races
>I cant bare to see the stupidity of these monkeys on the news anymore
>Zimmerman found innocent
>They threatened to kill him now because its right

Equality my ass, nobody really knows what happened except for zimmerman.
Why is everyone making such a big fit? oh yeah, because the kid was black. Goddamn liberals >.>
To be honest, this is probably one of the most stupidest arguments ive heard so far.
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon 15 Jul - 13:51:48

:3
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down