Portal To Eriu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP

3 posters

Go down

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP Empty Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP

Post by Rogdata Sat 19 Oct - 13:03:49

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by Titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest Titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a Titan in over 100 years.

So I guess we can just start here.

Last edited by Mpleh on Mon 21 Oct - 8:09:39; edited 1 time in total
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

http://aawr.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP

Post by Michael Sat 19 Oct - 13:57:02

(...we havn't done one yet because you can't really go anywhere with it =w=.)
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan RP

Post by Kiamsc Mon 21 Oct - 11:33:35

I haven't watched past the third episode still, so... I couldn't understand a lot, even if I wanted. Sad
Kiamsc
Kiamsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum