Portal To Eriu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar The Last Airbender RP [ Fanplay ]

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender RP [ Fanplay ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP [ Fanplay ]

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:16:35

-Rori sat down. He'd been traveling through the Great Divide for two long days, and night was falling. He took Stick off of his back and set it down next to the place where he'd be resting. Tomorrow is when he would arrive at the other end of the Divide. There should be a small Earth Kingdom village just outside of it.-
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

http://aawr.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender RP [ Fanplay ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP [ Fanplay ]

Post by Michael Mon 24 Jun - 10:17:07

*Mak walks in, and gets a room, he goes to his room, throws his leather bag onto a nearby chair, he rips his fur shoes off, then falls onto the bed* Ahhh, so soft.
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:18:06

( lets name that small village next to the Great Divide, Yakham.)
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Location : On a flying space rock orbiting the sun at aproximately 108,000 km/h, therefore my location is always changing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc Mon 24 Jun - 10:19:20

(GODDAMNIT, ROG! I WAS GOING TO MAKE A MARY-SUE AVATAR!)
Kiamsc
Kiamsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:19:52

( lets skip to tomorrow..) * Rori woke up before the sun rose*
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:20:07

Kiamsc wrote:(GODDAMNIT, ROG! I WAS GOING TO MAKE A MARY-SUE AVATAR!)
(ummmm no lol)
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:21:19

-Rori needed to be at Yakham by the end of the morning. He needed to rush. He picked up Stick and began making his way to Yakham.-
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon 24 Jun - 10:31:08

*Mak yawns and wakes up* Ugh, how long was I asleep? *He gets out of the bed, and stretches*
Michael
Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:43:32

-Rori and Pascal ( i just updated my character sheet. he has a pet dog) make it all the way to yakham an hour before noon-
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 10:50:26

Pascal: " So what's for lunch, huh? We haven't had a meal since we went into the Divide."

Rori: " Stay calm, Pascal. We'll find a vendor or something. Remember, no one has ever seen a talking dog. Keep it down.."
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogdata Mon 24 Jun - 11:06:21

-Pascal runs over to sniff at a vendor booth that had some good looking food at it. Rori came over slowly, he noticed the vendor didn't like how Pascal was so close to the food. "Pascal! Get over here." Rori yelled. Pascal came back over to Rori sadly. Rori went to the vendor and said " two meat rolls, please." and handed the vendor money.-
Rogdata
Rogdata
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc Mon 24 Jun - 11:15:07

Anevia woke up to the gentle glow of healing water. "Wha-?" She looked at the person controlling it and smiled at her mother. "What are you doing, mommy? I thought that only worked on wounds...?"
Her mother smiled back. "Not necessarily... I would normally have just let you fight the sickness on your own, but your father would like it better if you were nice and healthy before he leaves."
"WHAT!? Where's he going?"
"There's a ship offering jobs. He's been accepted! Your father is going to work on a trade ship, and go all over the world!"
"But... When will we get to see him?"
"I'm sure they'll come back sometimes. And he promised to send a letter every month or so, along with some money."
Kiamsc
Kiamsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc Mon 24 Jun - 11:15:50

(And I was just kidding about the Mary Sue thing.)
Kiamsc
Kiamsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon 24 Jun - 11:21:31

(shhh don't question just watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Mon 24 Jun - 11:23:51

*Hocus wakes up the next morning, feeling very rested. He grabs his things and walks outside.*
Liam
Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiamsc Mon 24 Jun - 11:57:37

Anevia hears a shout from her sister in the other room, where she was apparently being told the same news.
"WHAT!? YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE US AND WE DON'T EVEN GET A SAY IN IT!?" Zoya raged, flailing her arms about and accidentally causing a few cracks to form in the ice house, which her father quickly repaired.
"Calm down, Zoya. You'll hurt somebody." Her father said quietly. "I'll be making much more money than I was. I'll send letters monthly. I get to come back whenever we come here to trade. This is a very good thing!"
Kiamsc
Kiamsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum